College can be expensive but Garfield Refining doesn’t want that to stop any future business leaders. That’s why Garfield Refining wants to help you with the bill and give you a $1,000 scholarship for students looking to pursue a business degree. All you have to do is answer one of the following questions.
- Going to college can get expensive, what are strategies you’re going to use to help finance your education?
- What do you think the finance industry will be like in the next 100 years?
- Explain the importance of finance and business school in today’s society and why you want to pursue a degree and career in it?
Here is how you enter:
- Answer one of the above questions in 500-1000 words.
- Please make sure it is proof read! We want only your best copy.
- Send a word doc attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org with your response.
- Make the subject of the email Garfield Refining Scholarship Essay Contest
- The file name should be your full name and date of birth. Example: Warren-Buffet-10-26-1987.docx
- Submit it by April 1st 2013
Here’s how you win:
- Get creative with your answers.
- We will pick a winner on May 1st and notify you.
- We are going to pick the essay that has the best ideas or moves us the most.
- We will send you a check for $1,000
To be eligible:
- You must be a graduating senior or a freshmen or sophomore in college.
- You must be entering into a business program in college/university.
- You must be graduating high school or in college between the ages of 16 and 21.
- We reserve the right to verify date of HS graduation and/or college enrollment.